Being a volunteer at Rough Edges is great, but it is a commitment. We want to make sure that you understand what you are saying yes to before you sign up for the training course, so…
Volunteer Information Sessions will be held on the following dates in the middle of 2017.
- Tuesday 20th June, 7.30 – 9.00 pm
- Monday 26th June, 7.30 – 9.00 pm
- Wednesday 5th July, 7.30 – 9.00 pm
- Sunday 24th Sept, 3.30 – 5.00 pm
- Thursday 12th Oct, 7.30 – 9.00 pm
- Tuesday 24th Oct, 7.30 – 9.00 pm
They will all take place in St John’s Anglican Church Hall, 120 Darlinghurst Rd, Darlinghurst, Sydney
Come along and find out about volunteering at Rough Edges and answer these questions:
- What does it take to become a volunteer?
- How often do volunteers go to Rough Edges?
- Who can become a volunteer?
- What do I do when I am a volunteer?
Attending a Volunteer Information Session is a pre-requisite for applying for the volunteer training.
You can find the dates for the 2017 training courses here.
Please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org
(limited on-site parking available)